No deposit 50$ bonus comes back to NewForex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No deposit 50$ bonus comes back to NewForex

Dear clients and partners of the company!

Due to the numerous requests we resume No-deposit 50$ bonus for all NewForex clients. As before in the framework of this action, the traders are able to open the bonus trading account and get 5000 US cents to start trading in the Forex market.

The main goal remains the same — to provide the customers with the opportunity to get acquainted with the real terms of trade in the financial markets before they can invest their own funds.

One can open an account and get $50 on his/her account on the NewForex website in «My bonuses». For more information you can contact the online chat on the corporate website or support: support@newforex.com.
    With Best Regards,
    ​New Forex Group official representative

Great offer from great company, I see in Newforex promotion page, there are still no offer for this no deposit sir, maybe Newforex can add it so new client can see this offer also.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Mon View Post
      Dear clients and partners of the company!

Due to the numerous requests we resume No-deposit 50$ bonus for all NewForex clients. As before in the framework of this action, the traders are able to open the bonus trading account and get 5000 US cents to start trading in the Forex market.

The main goal remains the same — to provide the customers with the opportunity to get acquainted with the real terms of trade in the financial markets before they can invest their own funds.

One can open an account and get $50 on his/her account on the NewForex website in «My bonuses». For more information you can contact the online chat on the corporate website or support: support@newforex.com.

This is very good news, I can make this promotion to attract more clients through affiliate program. Every client will be able to feel the performance of newforex is very good.

Comment

In forex trading I am seeing different offers from different broker. As we all know that there are more than thousands of online broker in the market. But I am using only one broker for my trading and I know clearly about their given facility, this is FXPremax. Their account is swap free. I had got 100% instant bonus on opening my trading account with them. They also have instant IB commission and loyalty bonus facility which is up to 1000$.

Comment

Привет всем,получил этот бонус,спасибо,стараюсь отыграть согласно условиям,надеюсь получу прибыль и сниму деньги,пока все получается,за что большое спасибо компании,за предоставление заработка без вложения собственных денег.

Comment

Working...
          X