Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new version of the trading platform for Android

Dear NewForex clients and partners!
    We inform you that from February 27th an upgraded version of the trading platform for Android is available for you. The new version has the following updates and upgrades:
    • A new design of the interface allows you to gain access to the functions of the terminal with comfort.
    • A news feed with the latest and up-to-date financial information. With the help of this service you will always have fresh data and react swiftly to market movements.
    • A log file which contains full information about all the events including trades that you conducted.
    You can download a new version in Google Play.

what is the server of newforex ?

Comment

Originally posted by efha View Post
      what is the server of newforex ?

Dear Еfha! Currently we develop our own software for mobile trading. Soon we'll announce the start of its work. Follow our news.
      With Best Regards,
      ​New Forex Group official representative

Comment

I'm always follow the news about this new mobile trading, I hope the android trading platform will be release soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Mon View Post

Dear Еfha! Currently we develop our own software for mobile trading. Soon we'll announce the start of its work. Follow our news.
          So it means that this trading platform still under maintenance and need some upgrade??
          Many traders asking this trading platform and me too. Using this android trading platform will make our time more valuable for trading.

Comment

Hello, what about to release your platform for mobile?

Comment

Originally posted by djatomic View Post

mobile version is still in development stage,, I also waiting like you,

but I am more comfortable when trading using MetaTrader platform for desktop, because it is more flexible and clear. besides, the real account server on MetaTrader desktop from NewForex broker has a very stable server, so that all orders are executed quickly.

Comment

Ok, or add servers to Metatrader 4 mobile

Comment

Just stay tune in this thread guys..
                  Using android platform will be great choice and we can trade all days. It would be amazing.

Comment

Do android platform have issued??

Comment

Originally posted by deana_rafanda View Post
                      Do android platform have issued??

Currently we develop our own software for mobile trading. Soon we'll announce the start of its work. Follow our news.
                      With Best Regards,
                      ​New Forex Group official representative

Comment

Seem good, right now I'm only use MT4 for PC and if Newforex also provide mt4 for mobile version, that will be awesome. At least we will have more flexible time to trade with Newforex. Can't wait big news from you Mrs Anna

Comment

Many people in forums ask about this android trading platform and me too.
                          I will use it to monitor my order process

Comment

Originally posted by kusuma View Post
                            Many people in forums ask about this android trading platform and me too.
                            I will use it to monitor my order process
                            That was what we always looking for bro and I'm really sure Newforex team right now still try their best to provide this kind of features for all of us. Lets just wait for Newforex great news related with this mobile application.

Comment

Originally posted by djatomic View Post

I've heard that new trading platform for android will be available soon..
                              Its great but i don't know when it will be launched. I hope it will be soon

Comment

Working...
                              X