Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewForex and Skrill are partners!

Dear NewForex clients and partners!

NewForex is constantly developing aiming at making the collaboration with our clients perfectly comfortable and easy. NewForex has recently made an agreement with Skrill payment system, it is a very significant step in the extension of NewForex services and improvement of the service level for our clients and partners.
    Skrill has a reputation of a secure online payment system. Over 36 million people round the world trust the company and there is no wonder as you can receive and send money to 200 countries, in 40 different currencies and using 100 ways of payment provided that your transfers are protected by secure safety systems. Clients can use either debit or credit cads and also transfer funds from their bank account. Now NewForex has its own page on Skrill.
    Thanks to the partnership of NewForex and Skrill depositing of your account will be easy and convenient. For registration on Skrill it is enough to indicate your full name, address and phone number. NewForex clients who deposit their accounts through Skrill payment system will get a pleasant surprise — Bonus +100% on each deposit!

With Best Regards,
    ​New Forex Group official representative

Really great sir, I've been using skrill for more than 1 years. its really perfect ePayment for deposit fund in forex broker.

Comment

Using skrill right now more convenience for trader, becaue SKRILL have joint partner with Indosat Oreedo. If we want to sell our balance of SKRILL, we can WD from our asset become dompetku indosat without any fee

Comment

Originally posted by kusuma View Post
        Using skrill right now more convenience for trader, becaue SKRILL have joint partner with Indosat Oreedo. If we want to sell our balance of SKRILL, we can WD from our asset become dompetku indosat without any fee
        Wow, its become easier using skrill for making withdrawal for Indonesian. Mainly until now I'm still use payco only and its give me satisfied process. For skrill to Indosat dompetku and come ito our bank account, its take how much time sir? Payco until arrive in bank account take 4-5 days (withdrawal from payco to bank account)

Comment

Do SKRILL not allowing withdraw using wire transfer for local withdraw in indonesia??
          I like skrill, because we can get many dollar from there.

Comment

great news, thank you

Comment

Working...
            X