2 Ways to Avoid Emotional Trauma in Forex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Ways to Avoid Emotional Trauma in Forex

Kita semua telah mendapatkan hati kita rusak di beberapa titik. Dan tidak, saya tidak hanya berbicara tentang mendapatkan dibuang oleh kekasih sekolah tinggi Anda. Pasar forex juga memiliki cara sendiri untuk membuat Anda menangis sendiri untuk tidur, meninggalkan Anda patah dan merasa tak berdaya.

Apakah Anda baru saja mengalami kerugian besar atau serangkaian kerugian yang ditangani Anda pukulan emosional besar? Apakah Anda sering mendapatkan emosional diguncang apa yang Anda merasa harus stres perdagangan normal? Apakah Anda tidak dapat mematahkan kebiasaan buruk, meskipun Anda sadar mereka?

Jika Anda menjawab "ya" untuk pertanyaan-pertanyaan ini, maka Anda mungkin menderita trauma emosional.

trauma emosional biasanya terjadi ketika kita mengalami ancaman terhadap keselamatan dan keamanan kita. Meskipun membantu kita menjaga diri kita dari mengulangi kesalahan yang sama, itu juga bisa melumpuhkan seorang trader. Hal ini dapat menyebabkan terciptanya kebiasaan buruk yang merugikan tidak hanya untuk psikologi kita, tetapi juga untuk account trading kami.

Jadi bagaimana Anda mencegah trauma emosional?

1. Practice sound risk management.

For traders, traumatic experiences often arise from poor risk management. Trading large positions, using ill-placed stop losses, and being overly aggressive can threaten one’s account, and therefore, one’s sense of financial security.

Getting stopped out when your stop loss was properly placed and risk-adjusted shouldn’t be traumatic because losses are inevitable. However, choosing not to use a stop and losing half
    your account for it will definitely give you nightmares.

2. Prepare for the worst but plan for the best

Take pound-for-pound best boxer Manny Pacquiao, for instance. He goes through a grueling 8-week training camp for each of his fights, which includes an an unusual practice of asking his trainers to strike his muscles with a hard stick.

It’s all about mental preparation. If you set your mind to accept hits and blows, then almost nothing will jar your focus. But remember, though we mentally prepare ourselves for the possibility of a loss, we must NEVER lose sight of and always work towards our ultimate goal – to win!

In other words, we must prepare to lose, but always trade to win.

Comment

In forex there are no guarantee we can make money, so what we can so as trader is of course make the best planing to trade but always accept our mistake. When we can do this two step, then we will have better trading condition. We must know that in forex we can both make profit and loss. When we get loss, do not ignore it, just accept our loss and prepare for next trade

Comment

Originally posted by hyiper View Post
        In forex there are no guarantee we can make money, so what we can so as trader is of course make the best planing to trade but always accept our mistake. When we can do this two step, then we will have better trading condition. We must know that in forex we can both make profit and loss. When we get loss, do not ignore it, just accept our loss and prepare for next trade

your right, before we choose forex becomes a main job, then we must have the right mindset about this business, forex is not a lottery which can make us become rich in one night, to be able to successful in this business in the longer term. If we want to get profit in a short time, then when the loss will make us stress.

Comment

Investing in right place where money will be safe is my first priority. But I made a wrong decision to invest my money on Trade24 broker. They are not dedicated to help their clients and solving any trading issues. They don’t provide daily analysis and forecast which can really help a trader to improve trading performance. I faced so many problems with them and I don’t want any trader to trade with them and trust them.

Comment

In forex there are no assurance we can profit, so what we would so be able to as trader is obviously make the best planing to exchange however dependably acknowledge our misstep. When we can do this two stage, at that point we will have better trading condition. Be that as it may, I settled on a wrong choice to contribute my cash on Forex4you broker. They are completely devoted to help their customers and comprehending any trading issues.

Comment

Trauma and emotional is normal when you trade Forex like me. But now, I am trading with FreshForex and FreshForex offer me a "loss refund" promotion, it is amazing right?? Just simply go https://lossrefund.freshforex.com/ and get your money back, loss refund up to $5000 !!!

Comment

Working...
              X