TP or Take profit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP or Take profit

At take profit order, if the price is missed by one or two pips, and the trend reverses no profits will be locked in. I have entered a eur/usd trade at 1.1860 at AAFX yesterday, I feel the trend will continue in my favor, therefore I add a take profit at 1.1890. When the price reaches 1.1890 the take profit order will execute, closing my trade in profit.

To make strategy, indicators are used in the case of trading strategy. It seems really tough to analyze on the market without having a well- defined strategy. In the platform of Forex4you broker I can easily apply because in this fluent trading platform I can trade without any technical errors like dealing desk and slippage. So every trader wants to get pure strategy. Basically, the difference between an experienced and inexperienced trader are made by their strategy.

Comment

I for the most part question that something is undeniably fishy with Axecc. I endeavoured their $500 reward, and I made about $200 advantage. By then when I tried to complete joining to pull back the money, I couldn't enter my phone number to get the activation code, I endeavoured usually and even bantered with their assistance gathering. I was never prepared to get it so I just surrendered, recognizing Axecc is essentially one more trap broker like the rest.
      Last edited by Steven Bright; 05-19-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Using pending order is one of the best trading ways in forex trading. If you use this contract you are in the advanced level of forex trading. I always use TP and SL in my trading. It helps me to remain calm in trading as I just set my trades and forget. If you take trade and try to micro-manage your trade too much you can disturb your trade plan and analysis. I think all traders should use pending orders for their trading.

Comment

Come novellino ho paura di fare trading nel forex e anche dopo aver sentito che il massimo broker nel mercato sono scammer. Ho appreso che il broker di trading regolamentato รจ protetto per investire denaro e trading con. Ho cercato il mio broker TradesFX da molti broker di trading regolamentati sul mercato. Questo broker ha molte strutture di trading avanzate nella loro piattaforma di trading. Hanno 7 diversi tipi di piattaforme di trading basate su MT4 con uno strumento finanziario avanzato per il trading.

Comment

Working...
          X