Equity curves don’t lie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equity curves don’t lie

Equity curves don’t lie. They are a quick way to assess the drawdown vs. returns. They tell traders very quickly how good and how consistent the system they’re looking at is. Designed for traders looking for an edge in their trading, my broker AAFX’s MT4 platform offers me a rich and user friendly interface in a highly customizable trading environment to help improve my trading performance.

According to the trading requirement and his capabilities and analytic abilities a Forex trader should try to adopt trading strategies. On relatively short term basis I prefer scalping and try to invest on as a part term trader. Forex4you is the best trading broker who allow me to trade with full scalping trading facilities. Now from them I am getting lowest trading spreads to earn fast and exact time market execution to complete my orders.

Comment

Il business Forex diventa popolare per le sue opportunità di fare soldi. È un luogo per fare profitti illimitati. Ma facendo forex senza conoscere nulla o non applicando la strategia, il Forex diventerà più difficile. Usando la piattaforma di trading MT4 di TradesFX sto facendo molto bene nel business forex. Posso applicare strategie in base alla situazione del mercato e anche in grado di capire il mercato vedendo il mercato live in streaming con grafici e preventivi.

Comment

Working...
      X