Is forex profitable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is forex profitable?

Yes. Forex is a profitable investment market in the world. Many people prefer Forex market other than any kind of business. But without knowledge and trading skill trader cannot make consistently profit from it. Now I am trading with an ECN broker called CapitalsTrade. it has regulation and licensed in Vanuatu. It is providing me high leverage up to 1:500, swap free account, mt4 trading platform, no hidden cost etc.

Forex being the largest currency market in the world is providing currency exchange opportunities on a global platform. There is always being a confusion regarding the profitability of the market, whether forex market is advantageous enough to trade. I will unquestionably say a big yes. But for the immature traders and those who don’t have sufficient knowledge and skills, forex can be a highly competitive and risky market. Without a proper expertise, it may be difficult for the traders to earn sufficient profit.

Comment

Of course it is a profitable trading market in the world. It is the most preferable investment market around the world. To make consistently profit form Forex market traders have to trade with proper knowledge and trading skill. I am professional Forex trader. I trade with proper analysis and plan. Without good trading approach Forex trading is not good and profitable. My broker Afxgroup facilities also play great role of my success.
      STO for FX and CFD trading services
      AFX Group

Comment

yes as long as you have enough knowledge and experience it can become profitable for you. I would suggest watch or read a lot of tutorials and financial articles for you to gain enough knowledge and ideas

Comment

Forex is an international trade market and the number of the traders are increasing day by day. To fast trading many traders now following online web services which they got from their broker. Forex4you is modern broker and providing web terminal services to all over the world. I select them for my day to day trading and they provide me latest and hottest financial news on trading central through online web TV. By watching the web news now i can access the trade easily.

Comment

Yes, Forex is profitable, you can trade every day on the weekdays because money never sleep. And I am trading with FreshForex to support my trading activity, they always help me if I face some issue, their service is fast, good and always give me some problem solving. So If you want to find a good broker, you should try FreshForex first.

Comment

For me Forex market is profitable but of course, the most important thing a forex trader should remember is that to be able to gain profit in FX market you need to get more winning than loses. The reason why most traders are profitable is that they trade Forex with professionals, not only they gain profits but their funds are secured.
              ITRADER is regulated by CySEC. CySEC looks after and ensures the protection of investors by implementing rules and regulations on Investment Firms.

Comment

For me Forex market is profitable but of course, the most important thing a forex trader should remember is that to be able to gain profit in FX market you need to get more winning than loses. The reason why most traders are profitable is that they trade Forex with professionals, not only they gain profits but their funds are secured.
                ITRADER is regulated by CySEC. CySEC looks after and ensures the protection of investors by implementing rules and regulations on Investment Firms.

Comment

A forex broker is a middle person between the trader and the market, consequently is an essential part of this industry. I have chosen FreshForex broker which is regulated and it has great Meta Trader 4 platform, which contains snappy execution and less slippage. They are without giving on the web lessons to their customer's guide. Traders can utilize their strategies and change their strategies relying upon economic situation by working my broker.

Comment

Working...
                  X